fimmtudagur, október 29, 2009

Going strong for 3 years

3 is the magic number
Today this blog celebrates its IIIrd anniversary.


In the beginning there were not so many good resources on Icelandic music, especially in English. I tried to fill that gap on my own. Nowadays more people are posting about Icelandic music online.
For those who don't know, this is just a hobby. During daytime I'm a medical doctor in Belgium.
For those who don't know, I am not payed to run this site.
It is totally independent & not commercial.
Just to promote & encourage good Icelandic music/music made in Iceland.
Keep on making good music, and I'll keep on posting on this blog.
Probably a bit less frequent in the future because of professional & private matters.

1 ummæli:

k.a. sagði...

we love icelandic music and your blog also. hope u go on that blog for more years. congrutulations!