fimmtudagur, apríl 30, 2009

Hafdis Huld in the Studio recording her 2. Album

Hafdis Huld recording her Second Album
www.youtube.com/v/keuNCe5Kes0&hl&fmt=18

www.myspace.com/hafdishuld
On her blog http://hafdishuld.blogspot.com this recent post:
The first single of my second album will be released on the 1st of June in Iceland and on the 21st of June for the rest of the world. It is called "Kónguló" (Icelandic word for spider) and is written about the French man called the human spider, you know the one who climbs really high buildings without any safety equipment or anything. He is very cool stops on the outside of the 82nd floor and drinks coffee with the people that are on the inside.
I want him to be in my video for this song, I also want to climb a building in the video.... need him to teach me the tricks.
If you know him, please ask him to get in touch.

Engin ummæli: