laugardagur, september 06, 2008

R.I.P. Organ Venue

I couldn't believe it when I saw the first messages of the closure of venue Organ this week. But now it's official. The gig place existed for a little bit more than 1 year. It's a kind of habbit that venues in Iceland get another name and/or owners after a while, or even disappear. Remember R.I.P. Sirkus and Gaukurinn (new name Tunglid aka The Moon). The Iceland Airwaves Festival (organised by Mr. Destiny) have to find a solution to make this spot part of the 10th festival in October.
Hope they'll find a solution for this venue in the heart of Reykjavik.
Here are two videos I shot @ Organ
Singapore Sling "Sugar" (8. January 2008)
www.youtube.com/v/7U15zb-d_Tk&hl&fmt=18

Skátar "Taco N' Surf Prayer" @ Iceland Airwaves '07
www.youtube.com/v/DpNRVEiZzzo&hl&fmt=18

Engin ummæli: